Broadwood

Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:28:04 +0100

Hi Kristinn..

This is actually the first Broadwood square I have run into. I have seen other
squares in years past, but never a broadwood. I run into square very seldom and
never aggree to tune them unless they are in very very good shape. Otherwise I
tell the owner to have them either restored or rebuilt before using them
further. I suppose you have to take a position on this somewhere.. so this is
mine..grin

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.