Falalalala

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 23:23:00 -0600

I did some tuning today at the college with that new vastly expensive state
of the art computerized climate control system. Their flagship (S&S - B) in
the auditorium, I last tuned on 10/25 this year at 72° and 70%RH. Today,
five weeks later, I tuned it at 78° and 23%RH.

Field service has been increasingly more frantic for the last month and
it's just now finally getting cold here. This is when the fun really
starts. Can I spend the month in the shop? Please?

Humbug.

Ron N