Busy in Nov/Dec!

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 21:25:25 -0800

>From: Kristinn Leifsson <istuner@islandia.is>
>To: pianotech@ptg.org
>Subject: Re: Busy in Nov/Dec!
>Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 02:17:56 +0000
>
>Great man,
>
>it´s wonderful to hear of your success.
>Things will only get better, not that they´re bad now for you apparently.

"Bad??????" Things are FANTASTIC!! I feel so honored and lucky to have found
a career that I feel i was born for, and that in a relatively short span of
time, I have gained, at least the basic skills and knowledge to feel
confident in what I do for a living. I also LOVE the challenge and
uniqueness of each job, and I am humbled to know that there is MUCH to
learn. As for customer relations..yeah, they sure LOVE to talk, but in
addition to the usual:"Can I get you anything to drink", I much prefer the
CASH TIP! I almost always get one, especially when I tell them that I did a
few "Extras at no charge".

Cheers!

Terry Peterson
Associate Member PTG