Political Soapbox v. Piano Technology

Christopher Witmer cdwitmer@spamcop.net
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 08:54:23 +0900

The subtitle is, "A Comprehensive Treatise on the Theory and Practice of
Political Machine Construction through Three Centuries; Including
Sections on the Tuning of Votamatic Player Mechanisms; Butterfly Ballot
Inspectors Reference; Adjusting Jurist Temperament and Media Pitch;
Restringing, Needling, and Hammering Your Opponent; Voter Metronome
Techniques; Regulating and Repairing Mob Harmonics; Effective
Demonstrations through the Use of Vocal Chords; Continually Revised and
Updated, and Now with a Special Supplement on Voodoo Prayers for
Invoking Spontaneous Human Combustion in Rival Practitioners of the Art"