Fabric softener

Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:21:22 -0500

At 07:23 08/31/2000 -0400, Jon wrote:
>Roy,
<schnipp>
>I prefer steam, a lot less drying time.
>Press on . . .
>Jon Page
>PS Lighten up

>>If that was meant to be funny, it failed miserably. What is this? A forum
>>that professes to be a congregation of professionals offering professional
>>dialogue in an attempt to help one another and promote the professionalism
>>of the industry? And we get THIS? Thank you very much. I try to ask
>>legitimate questions and get smart-ass answers - boy, does that speak
>>volumes for "the group".
>><snip>
>>Roy Ulrich

Yes it does, future friend.

A little list history review might be in order here.  This list was formed
by a bunch of Piano Technicians Guild members, and retains many members of
that group as it's core.  Many of us have formed friendships on and off the
list over the years through not only off-line email conversations, but in
person at conventions and seminars sponsored by the
PTG.  (See >http://communities.msn.com/PianotechersatArlington for pictures
of some of those from this list who were at the annual convention this year.)

Most of us have found great difficulties in carrying on good conversations
with our patients, so when we get together online as we do on this list, it
is like a conversation amongst friends.  Sure, there is some fluff, and
some rebuff, but the answers to technical questions _do_ appear.  Sit back
and enjoy the ride.

Rejoice in the fact that the signal to noise ratio on this list is really
quite good.  ...and your question did get answered, didn't it?

Softening hammers today with 90° and 95% RH.  ;-{

Conrad

©Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

Si fractum non sit, noli id refirece.