Fabric softener

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:52:29 -0700

Well Roy, I don't know about you but I don't do hammers by the load.  I
thought it was very funny.  Way to go Richard!

David I.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Roy Ulrich
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 7:52 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Fabric softener

Apparently Mr. Galassani wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: <VOCE88@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 7:16 PM

HREF="http://members.aol.com/voce88/cunn.html">http://hometown.aol.com/voc
> e88/cunn.html</A>

If that was meant to be funny, it failed miserably. What is this? A forum
that professes to be a congregation of professionals offering professional
dialogue in an attempt to help one another and promote the professionalism
of the industry? And we get THIS? Thank you very much. I try to ask
legitimate questions and get smart-ass answers - boy, does that speak
volumes for "the group". I suggest that the comedy is better addressed to
the other group, "pianotech.humor" or whatever it's called rather than here.
I'm sure that the little old lady I'm trying to help on her fixed budget
will really be impressed by your input.

If you disagree with the method, suggest something better without being
"holier than thou". If you want to be a comedian, set up the show before you
open your mouth.

Roy Ulrich