QRS in trouble?

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:45:59 EDT

I would be shocked if QRS was in trouble.  I visited the Pianomation place
in Seneca PA two weeks ago,and their business is gangbusters.  They have
sold over 6000 Pianomation systems this year - their best ever!

BTW, I was extremely happy to see such quality goods being manufactured by
Americans!  The Pianomation system is well engineered and all the parts are
made in Seneca, Pa.

Also, the Story and Clark 5'5" Hampton Grand piano is absolutely outstanding
in looks, sound and playability!  A truly American product with beautiful
craftsmanship!  That is also made in Seneca, Pa.  Definitely worth checking
it out for yourself!

Carol Beigel, RPT
Greenbelt, Maryland