arms too long

Joseph Alkana jfa19@IDT.NET
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:44:17 -0700

> Joe & Penny Goss wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> Age and gravity are catching up with me so that I am finally looking
> for a new SMALL LIGHT tool case.
> Une that will carry a lot less than the 35 pounds that I now pack
> arround
> Any new suggestions out there?
> Joe Goss

Joe,
I am now using a tool case from Howe Industries model Z160, cost 164.00,
which allows me to carry lots of tools neatly organized plus my lap top.
If anyone wants to see how and what I've got in it you may request
privately and I'll send along  pictures via E-mail. Total weight is
22lbs. 'Course my "concert" tool case weighs 1.5 lbs, but that's another
story. Try the web site:
http://www.howeindustries.com/products.asp?ID=39&Display_Type=detail

The tool case was previously suggested by another tech, but I did not
take note of who it was, but I sure thank them!

Joseph Alkana RPT