arms too long

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:16:16 EDT

This has been an interesting thread so far.
 I got tired of carrying the shop with me also and about umpteen or ten years
ago I found a Purse that looked like a Doctors Bag for 99 cents on a Blue
Light Special table at Kmart. I used this to carry all my needful tools in
until just here recently when I just could not ignore how ratty it was
looking.

 I searched the World Wide Wait until I found a 'Bag Specialty Firm' which
carried Doctors/Physicians bags. I now have a Dark Cordovan, brass hardware,
leather physicians bag. (close enough to Garnet&Gold to suit my football
schools colors:)

 It is a nice looking bag with a snap lockable catch and steel opening
thingees at the top. The bag opens up and inside there are two large zippered
side pockets and one large center compartment. This bag meets all my needs on
"normal" service calls....whatever the heck a "normal" service call is! :-)

 If'n y'all wants to peek at what dey has to offer the WEB address is
Steeles.com
and their phone is 1-800-747-1372.
My bag is item #525214.
Just a thought.