Missing Action

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:06:54 -0400

John,

Since you just acquired this account there are at least two possibilities.  There is a chance that the last technician took it to his shop to do something or other and didn't get it back (yet).  I'd try to find out who that was and
contact him/her.

Beyond that, there is the possibility that the piano has been missing the action for some years.  Not likely, though.  It was made in 1986.  Get some information from the powers that be.  "Did you know that...?"  Find out if they want
you to replace the action (if possible), ignore it, or get rid of the remains.  Interesting problem.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger