Reactionary curmudgeon vs: "snuggles"

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:58:46 -0600

Hi Bill,

Doctors don't do the *first do no harm* That's a myth. Secondly you are
being deliberately obtuse. My reply was simple. Most piano technicians do
what they do to help the client, not to harm them. They try it out very
gingerly, usually in my case on my own piano, or else a *no hope* upgright
with the client informed that this is a *last desperation operation*.

You wrote an inflamatory and deliberately insulting post--which serves no
one. In keeping with restraint, I will not refer to this thread again.

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/

3004 Grant Rd.