CA glue

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:33:21 -0400

He did say unopened and freezer, both are correct.  Keeping
CA, unopened, in the freezer does extend shelf life.  After
opening keep at room temperature.  I am not certain of hot
temperature changes effects CA except about condensation as
it lowers.

Also in San Diego until tomorrow when I go back to New
Jersey.

		Newton