arms too long

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:16:22 -0400

Hi Joe,

I went to two tool cases a year or so ago, and haven't had any problem.  =
I have the "megamother" tool kit which rides in the passenger's side of =
my truck, and I have a laptop carry case with the laptop and some basic =
tools.  I just figured out what I used the most, and tried to eliminate =
those things I didn't use so often from the computer case.  After all, =
if I do need something from the big one, it's only as far away as my =
truck, which usually isn't too far.  Another thing I particularly like =
about the laptop case, it has a shoulder strap.  It might look like a =
big purse at times, I even kid some of my customers about not =
"forgetting my purse", but it makes carrying it somewhat easier and more =
hands free.

Good luck.  It seems impossible at first.  We get attached to having all =
of our toys with us.  But it gets easier.  You'll figure it out.  :-)

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net