Ivory key tops

John Gunderson jgunderson@monmouth.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:29:46 -0400

Is there anyone amongst you who is without guilt....whoops wrong
question (especially amongst this group).

Is there anyone amongst you who can give my information with regard to
ivory?  What I am particularly interested in is when was ivory keytops
discontinued by american manufacturers?  Was the sale of ivory banned?
If so, when?  Is it possible to get ivory for keytops today (would you
believe I bought a complete set of new ivory heads & tails for $20 in
1977)?

As always, I am grateful for the benefit of your thousands of years of
combined experiences.  I shall go and sin no more (believe that I'll
tell you another one).

John Gunderson, Bemar, NJ