Yamahan U1 Upright

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:45:55 EDT

Actually, I do.  A school district which I service has several U1s and the
chorus teacher there was very unhappy with that design as well.  And being
the squeakiest of wheels, she called Yamaha and commissioned a removeable
rack made of plexiglass with two brass clips that hang on to the top of the
front board.  They were all much happier with the design and the district has
3 or 4 of them.  If you call Yamaha you may be able to get one for your
client.

-Matt Wynne