SHARING FILE LIBRARY (back on feet again...)

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 08:30:07 EDT

Good idea Clark.  I propose we upload a text file (.txt) along with the
uploaded file.  A good thing is that we don't need to download the text file
in order to read it, we only have to select it and click on the View icon.

Michel