'Hellas Pianos' made in Finland

Sat, 26 Aug 2000 23:16:43 +0200

These are pretty typical for Nordic piano construction. Light touch, bright
sound. Pretty easy to service and tune. If you have one of the itty bitty
ones.. with the drop action.. welll.... what can you say.. they can only build
em so small.. but even these are pretty easy to deal with as a general rule.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.