Rog Geo SORTA trivial

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:55:21 +0200

Nichols wrote:

> At 07:59 PM 8/24/00 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >Bolster the knuckles and  the letoff, <SNIP>
> >Jon Page,   piano technician
> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >
> Sounds right, Jon, but.....
> How do you bolster the let-off?

I wasnt really sure about that either. One thing I coulda done was to
replace  the pad that the drop screw comes in contact with... In this case
with a thiner one. I would had to lower the drop screws to match it. But I
didnt do this cuz it seemed like...well this shouldnt be the real "right"
solution, and I would probably be only compounding the real problem which I
would have to deal with anyways sooner or later..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.