Where have all the brackets gone?

CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:45:18 EDT

Dear list,
Perhaps those of you who repair/restore piano benches as I do, may have the
answer to this:  I used to order those great bench brackets from Kimball
(when it was still alive), & now that my inventory has gone dry, I would like
to know where can one
order those very brackets from.  I haven't seen those in any of the piano
supply catalogues. They are longer & stronger than the regular ones. As I
recall, there is supposed to be one individual out there who has assumed the
Kimball accessories inventory.  Is that correct?  If so - who might that be?
Any clues would  greatly be appreciated.
Thanks!
-Dan A.  RPT
Westlake Village, Ca.