5 Lectures

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:03:44 +0200

Looks like the online version of the 5 lectures on the acoustics of pianos
is now ready for viewing. You may check it out at

http://hem.fyristorg.com/5_lectures/

I would suggest any of you that are interested in this bookmark the page as
it is quite a lot of reading really. The images are excellent.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my personal gratitude
and thanks to our Sweedish colleagues in the Sweedish Piano Technicians
Association for their hard work and endless hours in bringing this out of
print and valueable document back into availabilty. And I would hope that
you all second that emotion.. grin..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.