Tilter comparisons

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:16:37 -0500

Todd
I bought one that folds up into a bundle about 30" long, 20" high and 4"
thick. Its painted black and made from channel iron and angle iron. The
rockers fold into the framework of the triangular shaped bed, and the handle
folds down against the frame. I think this is the APSCO tilter. I've used it
under many tipping jobs including the BIG old uprights. Never a problem. I
like the small size when collapsed. Its very easy to maneuver around
doorways,stairs, furniture, etc. I recommend rigging some straps to hold it
closed.

Paul Chick