piano tuning method

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:47:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/2000 8:35:42 AM, Les B. wrote:

<<If someone really answers this, in 100 words or less, I hope they'll be
willing to tackle "How Does the Universe Continue to Exist?" in 250 words
or less!
les bartlett>>

Les;
 Easily done sir!
Just position all the notes until they are in sweet harmonic relation to the
rest of the notes. (18 words, 19 counting the period:)

As for "How Does the Universe Continue to Exist?". First you have to prove
that it 'does' exist. Then you have to 'define' Universe. (or vici versi)
After you have complied with these requirements I am sure that some wise
person will be able to supply the answer to your question.
Jim Bryant (FL)