piano tuning method

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:40:12 -0500

If someone really answers this, in 100 words or less, I hope they'll be
willing to tackle "How Does the Universe Continue to Exist?" in 250 words
or less!
les bartlett
houston

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:48:34 -0500 "Brown, David" <dbrown@tri-city.org>
writes:
> Could someone describe their method of tuning in under 100 words.  I
> was
> taught by an old timer who started at the lowest bass string and
> went all
> the way to the top using his Peterson 520.  He did get a nice
> result.  Isn't
> this method somewhat untraditional?  He did teach me to stretch the
> upper
> octaves as I go for a nice bright sound.  Was this correct?
>
> A novice.
>

> dbrown@tri-city.org

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.