Hammond organ-Pat

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:19:34 PDT

Hi Pat,

  My father loved Hammond organs.  He sold them for many years and always
had a few around the house.

  I have some oil for them I found in his piano shop after he died.  If you
can use it, let me know your mailing address and I can send it to you, he
would be happy to know someone else likes their Hammond.

  Diane