Keybed items

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:58:26 -0400

The psychiatric department of our local hospital was called the Lawson building years back. I was there to tune an old Heintzman that had been donated to the facility.

Patients came by. Some lingered and some left but, generally, they seemed to warm up to me. (I wondered, why?)

Just before leaving I decided to check the pedals. One male patient remained in the room as I took off the bottom board. The pedals were fine but stacked in one corner were a few Playboy magazines. I removed and placed them on a nearby table. As I returned the bottom board to its place, the patient grabbed the magazines and, with bare breasted bosoms exposed, raced excitedly to the nurses' station. I sauntered behind, not wanting to spoil his newfound excitement any too quickly. The nurses had a good look, too!

As the story is imagined, the donor must have wanted to hide those pics from his wife.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, Ontario