Keybed items

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:32:38 -0600

Hi,

My best story is about a piano some 125 miles from where I live. It
belonged to a private school. About 3 weeks after I tuned I got a phone
call from a very upset music techer. The piano was not behaving at
all--keys were sticking at random etc.

When I arrived I removed the top board--and was almost drowned in bits of
soda crackers. A student or students had filled the entire action cavity to
the brim. It was quite a mess to clean up. And, of course, I did charge for
the trip and labor. I have not heard from them since.
Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/

3004 Grant Rd.