Which ETD?

Jlovekeys@AOL.COM Jlovekeys@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:06:14 EDT

Hello Doug,  I've used the SAT 2 and 3 to help tune hundreds of pianos but
now use RCT  on a 3.5 year old Mac laptop.  Though the SAT is smaller and
more reliable than many computers, I would have to side with the RCT because
fewer notes need tweaking (especially on smaller pianos) and the pitch raise
feature is truly outstanding. Each new version that comes out is more and
more sophisticated. Plus my customers are impressed and can easily understand
what is involved in pitch raising with RCTs  ability to measure  and suggest
an overpull for every note. I think you will find it(RCT + computer) only
slightly more expensive than the SAT 3. FWIW. Good luck on your choice.
Jim Love
PTG Associate
Midland, TX.