Which ETD?

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:19:00 -0400

Hi Doug,

Would you mind giving a little more information??  Why do you want an =
ETD?  What are you wanting to do with it?  What do you wish to =
accomplish by using it?  Are you intending to use it every day and all =
day, or just on occasion?  Would it be any advantage to you if you had =
access to other things such as your database, or billing programs, etc. =
on the same machine? (I'm probing as to whether or not a laptop may be a =
possible advantage or not.)  Are you wanting to get into serious tonal =
analysis such as voicing with your machine, or just tuning?  Are weight =
and size and battery life (as in how long it will run between charges) =
important factors?=20

What you might think about some of those things might give some insight =
on which machine might work out best for you.  From what I've seen, SAT =
is good.  RCT is good.  TuneLab is good.  There might be others, but =
they all have their good and not so good points depending upon what's =
most important to you.  PC or Mac.  Potatoes or pasta.  Ford or Chevy... =
 It's what's right for you.

Input?

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA