Piano Interior Trivia

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:07:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/00 1:28:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< Just sittin' here entering records. Yesterday I tuned a beautiful Kimball
 console that was equipped with Kimball's "Exclusive Harmi-Tone Action" and
 had its "Back Processed by Exclusive Mezzo-Thermoneal Stabilizer"........so
 I know my tuning will be stable!

 Terry Farrell >>

As a former Kimball dealer of 20+ years, and as a technician of even longer,
*that* was so funny I just have to come out of my normal lurk mode here and
tell you what a good laugh I got. But don't forget the "Uni-lock back.

Larry Fletcher
Pianos Inc.
Atlanta, GA
dealer/technician