Need some reference on a Weber Grand

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:16:37 -0400

>If anyone has access to a 1913 or thereabouts vintage Weber Grand, I could
>greatly use a picture of the plate, or a good description.   Thanks in
>advance for any help.  I have other questions too, but I'll hold off on those.
>
>Gordon Large, RPT
>Mt. Vernon, ME

Gordon,

I have a couple of these birds in my care.  I am going to work on one of
them next week.  Maybe I could take a couple of photos of the plate for
you.  Is that soon enough?  I would have to mail you regular snapshots, I
don't have a digital camera yet.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429