IE5.5 was: (Re: humidity and DC on grands(computer)

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:08:42 -0400

At 01:44 PM 08/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Don and List ,I down loaded ie 5.5  trying to upgrade my outlook
>express  but it put an icon where the old oe 4 was and all it want to do
>it download it again than it says I already have the latest version , it
>is a circle and it doesn't give me my outlook express mail box so I have
>to use Netscape Communicator which isn't very good any help to get my
>outlook express back will be very appreciated Pat Neely

Delete the icon on the desktop. If the old icon does not reappear, got to
Program Files/IE exe. file and right click , select, Send to . . . desktop
as shortcut.
That will place the IE icon on the Desktop.

We now return you to scheduled programing.

Jon Page
]
PS delete the IE setup files