Question regarding Well temp...

Linda Stråhle linda.laserbeam@home.se
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:44:43 +0200

Yes Ed ,  I agree to what you wrote.
I just have to struggle on so I won't be a "pretender".
Seriousely I do'nt have so much trouble with tuning equal temperament,
but I'm only satisfyed with my own tunings about one time every year or =
so.
Honestly..

But I'm sure it won't always be a struggle..

Get the music of Ives.. It will be a challenge for your ears.
Since it is Quartertone music it is 24 notes in an oktava instead of 12. =
That makes chords extremely busy or the other way totally calm.
So much tension in the music.

But it must be hard to tune two pianos prefectly equal qartertone =
differense...
PEQD!!

Bye and Regards ,

Linda Str=E5hle