new pins

Dick Powell dbpowell1@juno.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:58:56 -0500

Hi all, its been a long time since I've posted anything on here. I have a
1937 baby grand that wasn't played much but it sat in front of a window
for 50 years. I've already replaced most of the felts on it. The strings
are kinda rusty and I'm going to change them. The pins are still pretty
tight in it. I haven't done a lot of this kind of work so I need some
opinions here. Since the pins are pretty tight still should I change them
out also or keep them. Thanks, Dick Powell
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.