Humidistats for sale

Kit Cleworth kitster@mosquitonet.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:17:21 -0700

In cleaning out my shop I found 8 of the old Dampp-Chaser humidistats, the
ones with the metal cases.   Two or three are brand new and are still in
their original boxes.  You can tell I don't clean out my shop often.

These aren't useful for full installations since you can no longer obtain
the low water warning lights for them...the ones that didn't plug into the
humidistats.

However, if you live in a climate where all you worry about is
dehumidifiers, these units would be great for controlling dehumidifier rods.

I'd like to get $10 each, or all 8 for $75.  I'll pay for shipping.  With
the new humidistats selling for about $35, some of you might find this a
reasonable alternative.

Please respond off-list.  Sorry about the commercial nature of this, but
I'd rather have them go to somebody who can use them than to enhance the
local landfill.

Thanks,
Kit Cleworth