Tilting Pianos

Mitch Ruth mitch_ruth@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:53:21 EDT

Hello all.  I've been using the archives for a little while now and I'd like
to join the fray.  I'm getting ready to do a caster replacement job on a
Baldwin Hamilton in a local school.  I do not have a piano tilter as of yet.
  My plan is to get several helpers to put the piano on it's back (on blocks
of course).  I would appreciate any caveats or suggestions from those of you
with more experience.  Also, I think I should remove the action from the
piano while doing this.  Thanks for any help.

Mitch Ruth
DeMossville, KY
mitch_ruth@hotmail.com