Acoustigrande

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:05:15 EDT

<< I have a Chickering Brothers Acoustigrande piano, 6', mahogany.  Case is
rough.  Innards are original as far as I know.  The piano plays beautifully
and has an incredibly rich sound, especially on the bass notes.

2.  Do you know how I could find out what it might be worth? >>

Greetings,
  It is worth what somebody will pay for it.  On the high side, maybe a
couple of thousand dollars, if it really sounds good and is playable.  Over
the phone, I would probably estimate that it is worth no more than half that.
   You can find out what it is worth in your area by placeing an ad in the
paper to sell it for "best offer".
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT