Lanolin for Hard Hammers

Carl W. Meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 9:10:1 -0700

Larry!  Your post conjured up some pretty bizarre images.  I recall a
cartoon  of a guy at a door  telling a lady "Ma'am, we not only cut your
grass, but we also apply fertilizer."  There is a few sheep in the back of
his truck.

My question is "Where and what kind of lanolin do you get for this job or
do you take your sheep with you?

I'm surprised you don't have your own hair drier.

Just kidding.

Carl Meyer

--- Carl W. Meyer, Santa Clara, Ca.
--- cmpiano@earthlink.net