pipe clamps again (really onlist, ha)

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:15:52 EDT

Well...,

I have learned you cannot quote yourself on the list - at least not by
copying and pasting from your own sent mail.  The entire selfquote turned
into:  <>  Automatic ego check, I guess.

Anyway, Mark Story posted at about the same time, with the success of his 3"
pipe clamps for soundboard installation.  I guess the rotationability and
reversibility of pipe clamps has pros and cons, but isn't really so bad.
Will check out Home Depot with Ron's post in hand, too.   No matter what, the
$ bill for soundboard clamps is going to approach $1K.

Bill Shull, RPT
University of Redlands, La Sierra University, Riverside City College
Loma Linda, CA