Repetition Revisited

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:54:24 -0700

This might sound elementary but have you checked for pulley keys?  If the keys
have front to back motion they may Move rearward on a slow release causing them
to jam up against the back check.  Then on a harder blow they work fine.  A
simple problem with a huge impact.

Just a thought.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV