(non-$cientology) off topic

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:59:17 +0000

>ps: We never did get an explanation of the (non-$cientology) comment
>appended to the title. Kristinn, was that you? I'm not objecting, just
>curious. :-)

Uhm, well you never know who might be watching.
It was just small humor, (Tom Cruise is a scientologist, Cruise ships, haha)
I´m not gonna start saying anything about scientology on e-mail, I know
better.
I´ve known people in new age cults that are drawn in and spend googols of
money on this.  That´s just what it is, the less you know about it the
better, I say.

Kristinn