wireless pictures #all

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 10:33:22 -0500

Hi peoples,
 Apologies to all for being so slow. I maybe could have saved some folks
some trouble if my alleged brain had worked quicker. I discovered that,
though my reader wouldn't automatically show the imbedded pictures, I could
go to the directory where things e-mail are stored, find a sub-directory
containing things embedded, click on one of said things, and view it just fine.

Ah well, too little too late. I'll try to remember this for the next time.

Ron N