Boston parts

micheal lipnicki mltuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 13:35:17 MDT

Hello Joseph,
As a tech working foe a Steinway/Boston dealer I have had good service from
the Boston parts dept. Perhaps you should work through your local dealer it
is in their interest to have as quick a resolution as possible.
If parts need to come from Japan of course there will be a delay, but they
can let you know if that is the case.
You could E-mail Stephen Marcy at smarcy@steinway.com directly for answers
to your questions or where to find them.

Hope this helps - if you were here I'd give you what you need from a floor
model till the part came in - all the best