more bananas soon in pyjamas

Linda Stråhle linda.laserbeam@home.se
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 21:09:46 +0200

I'm glad you liked it!

First time I saw it, I was just standing laughing at the shape of the =
pinblock, action and all the curved shapes. It=B4s a concert grand, very =
large and the lid has=20
three supporting pins. Everything is curved, the hammerline, the =
keylength and the pinblock.

I also wonder how they transport these things??

I have heard from a collegue that here in my hometown Malmoe, there =
should be a bananagrand at the music university. I just have to find out =
where and take a picture of the action and send it.

If I can buy it from them I will.

The maker Malsjoe is swedish and one of our best or most productive or =
what to say. Unfortunately nowdays we do=B4nt have any pianofactories =
anymore.

So I'll get back to you...with some more pictures.

Greetings from Linda Str=E5hle
sweden

about the pyjamas I have a six hours time differens to US east time....