Wireless picture #5???

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 23:18:46 -0700

Hmmm.  I might suggest right clicking and select "Save as..." on the attachment
and save them to the desktop.  Then click the desktop icon which it will create
and see what happens.  If nothing then open whatever picture viewer utility you
use, (quicktime picture viewer or perhaps M.S. Paint, (assuming you are using
Windows).  Click on "open file", (or whatever it says), and progress untill you
reach the desktop and select the file.  One of these will do it I'm sure.  If
you received the attachment then you received the image.  It's there somewhere.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV