Wireless picture #5???

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 22:40:27 PDT

Rob,

  Do you know why I can't see the photos?  If I click my right mouse button,
a menu comes up with an item "show picture"  If I click on that nothing
happens....
  Diane

----Original Message Follows----
From: robert goodale <rrg@nevada.edu>
To: "pianotech@ptg.org" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Wireless picture #5
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:24:57 -0700

Last one.  This is the receiver board removed and modified.  I
have removed the original wiring and speaker and solder on new
connections.  The red and white go to the battery.  The Black and
green by-pass directly from the RF circuit and go to the SAT.
There are two additional wires not included here that go to the
LED light which comes on to verify that the unit is receiving the
signal.

[Image]