juicing/ related

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 09:30:13 -0700

>         Be sure to read Susan Kline's response to my first post on this
>subject. I'll have to become more familiar with shellac.
>         Dan J in Wmbg VA

Thanks, Daniel. I have to add a caveat to that post: I am theorizing
that shellac would be easier to remove, and that it would be easier
to add to in subsequent applications, but I have no direct experience
with doing that. I'm going by how easy it is to remove shellac from
wood with a rag dampened in alcohol.

Maybe someone else has tried removing it from hammers, or maybe they
will, and will tell us about it. I can live in hope ... if I find
out more, I'll post it here.

Susan