freedom from the wire

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:38:23 EDT

AMeyer2988@AOL.COM writes:

<< Ray that wasn't too nice. I know Rob and he has been using the SAT before
 RCT. It is a little stupid to keep dishing out money when one system you
have
 works. I think this kind of stuff looks bad for the guild. Its no wonder
some
 people don't want to join.

 Alan Meyer
 Associate
 Las Vegas >>

Alan, what you said is not nice. Don't bring reasons to belong to the Guild
into a subject that merely explains other avenues to solve a problem. I owned
an SAT II also, but decided to buy the SAT III, because it had the automatic
note switch. Spending money is never stupid if it helps you do a better job
in what you do.

I think you owe Ray, and the list, an apology for making an insensitive
remark.

Willem