freedom from the whole shebang

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 05:04:21 -0700

At 06:50 PM 08/01/2000 -0400, Wim wrote:
>Of course, if you don't want any kind of wires, and you are electronically
>challenged, you can buy an SAT III, or a Cybertuning program for your lap
>top, with the automatic note switch built right in.

I've been biting my tongue all day, trying not to say, "Or ... you can use
the internally programmable grey device. No switch, batteries rechargeable
with hamburgers, no upgrades, no tangled cords, no blinkety lights, lifetime
guarantee."

If you're going to use a gadget, though, I think Rob's alteration is
a valuable one.

Susan