juicing/ related

Daniel Jackson tunemwell@rcn.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:38:32 -0500

Hi Y'all,
	Has anyone ever tried water-based laquer?. I have and it works
extremely well. It's non-toxic - you can carry a bit of distilled water
and mix up whatever ratio you need on the spot. It seems to set up a lot
faster than spirits also and has almost no odor.
	Along the thread of Vodka, would this have any softening affect on hard
knuckles? I wonder. I'm guessing probably not, but I'll give it a try
sometime just to see. Also, I'm guessing some like the Vodka better than
denatured alcohol (for the hammers) or why pay the price?
	Interesting info in previous posts on this thread.
		Dan J