another battery question SAT

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:16:55 EDT

 It has been several months since I last used my SAT. Last night I pulled it
out to use and it had the LO BAT notice in both windows. It would display
this notice and then immediately shut off. I plugged in the charger, the
green light came on and I left it charging all night. I just checked it and
the LO BAT notices are still there.
 The unit now runs without the charger plugged in and the pages of memory are
still intact.....question what gives? I have tried turning it off and on,
cycling it through tune/cal mode and turning it off and on again. same LO BAT
notice.
puzzled <:|
JIm Bryant (FL)